How To Style Long Hair For Guys – (upbeat music) – I’ve always been interestedto see what I would look like with long hair.
– This is about as longas I’ve ever had my hair.
– I look forward to doing a lot of this and a lot of that.
– If you wanna head bangif you have long hair, that’s like the whole reason.
– If I like the longhair, I’m definitely gonna grow my hair out.
(upbeat music) – What? – Whoa! Whoa.
What? – I’m like a very feminine Khal Drogo.
– I look like I’m on thecover of like some stupid romance novel.
– Bet you so much moneypeople are gonna walk by me and be like, Jesus! – I look like a very disappointing geisha.
– I just feel like I put onthat voice the whole time.
Hey, where’s the organic produce? – Do I have to wear thisevery time I go out? – Let the week begin.
– Ricky just did my hair.
– You look 50% pretty and 50% dangerous.
– I don’t even know what to say.
– Hi, Jesus.
– Jesus, I (beep) told you, Jesus.
– It’s a beautiful sunny dayand I’m going for a stroll.
– I just drive morechill, I think it makes me a worse driver.
– I don’t like how thehair tickles my face.
(horn honking) – Sorry.
– Oh my god.
– I can parallel park withlong hair, no problem.
(laughter) – So my hair is stuck to my headphones.
– [Voiceover] Do youfeel like more (mumbles).
– I feel like a (beep) new man.
– I look like Kid Rock.
– Well I’m walking thestreets of Hollywood with my gorgeous length hair andno one’s batting an eye, which is nice because Ifeel pretty self-conscious.
– It suits you.
– You look like Jesus.
– (beep) yeah it does.
I look like Jesus.
– I’m starting to look like awild cave woman and this rain isn’t really helping.
– I just feel like a fraud, you know? Like, I don’t know.
Maybe just the wig.
Maybe it’s the length of the hair.
– So I’m about to head tothe gym now and today’s been a bit of a painbecause my hair just keeps getting in the way.
It’s almost like something’salways tickling my face.
– I’m taking it off.
– [Voiceover] Why? – Because it’s killing me.
I just took like threeExcedrin Migraine right now.
– It’s hot, the hair’s inmy face, it (beep) sucks.
– The aesthetic is allwrong for me I think.
– I enjoyed it a lot morethan I thought I would.
– I felt greasier and dirtier.
– It only looks cool in a few instances.
– I can’t just leave, Ihave to like put it on, put the bald cap on, and put the pins in.
I was telling that to one ofmy friends and she was like, “Oh, that’s what it’slike to be a woman and “have long hair.
” The struggle is real.
– When I first had the wig,I felt very self-conscious, but really people don’t care.
– I felt like people werelooking at me differently.
– My girlfriend liked it.
– My girlfriend hated it.
– Because it’s soreal-looking, it was kind of confusing for her, I think.
– She thought it would bereally sexy and I came home and she was very embarrassed.
– A lot of people were tellingme I was acting differently.
I was walking with more ofa swagger so I could feel my hair in the wind.
– I think now that I’veseen myself with long hair, I don’t need to see it again.
– It’s not me.
– I am totally gonna grow my hair out.
I’m totally into it.
(mid-tempo music) – ‘Sup?.