Hairstyles Of The 80s – (retro 80s music) – Well, the 80s was all about big hair.
– Very popular in my household, did not discriminatebetween male or female because my brother was the same way.
– Every six months, I had this perm.
It was really big.
I can tell from thispicture, I just had a perm.
– Yeah, it was a perm, and a lot of Aqua Netand a lot of teasing.
– And it was mouse, blowdrier and hair spray.
I was very into Madonna,in case you can’t tell.
– I’m excited to see howit will look on me though, like, I don’t know, Ithink I could pull it off.
– Me too.
– I’m a little nervousto get this hairstyle because I’m a little scaredI’ll look like Captain Hook.
– I’m excited.
I think it would becool to do it like that.
Never done my hair oranything that way before.
– You will rock the 80s.
– Oh yeah? – Yeah.
(retro 80s music) – I feel a lot of mouse andit feels heavy on one side.
(retro 80s music) – It feels like a lot of stuff on my head.
– This is weird, definitely doesn’t feellike my normal hair anymore.
(retro 80s music) Okay mom, turn around.
– Oh my God! (screams) – Oh my God! – Wait, wait, let me see the (mumbles) – You ever seen Mob Wives? That’s what you look like right now.
– Do you like it? – I love it.
I think you should do it more often.
Especially when you go to a nightclub.
– I feel like I’m hangingout in high school again with my bestie.
– There’s no words to describe it.
– This is kind of what I look like when I wake up in the morning.
– I feel like if I have this hair, I’d be very conscious of my hair.
Like, “Oh, the wind, the rain!” – It’s not as bad as Ithought it was going to be, like it’s actually kind of okay.
– I’m going to stick to curling and straightening my hair only.
– I like your old self better.
– Oh, okay.
Thank you, me too.
That makes two of us.
– Looking at you, it’s likea flashblack to the 80s.
It really is.
– It’s not that bad really.
I’ve seen a lot worse.
– There’s a lot worse, but.
– Have you seen A Flock of Seagulls? This is tame.
– A Flock of Seagulls? No, I’ve never seen that.
Is that a movie?.